Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was the circus?? and we have a headquarters?...always the last to know.:D

Hey Inspector...did the snow melt up yonder yet?

Yup...hangin around in T shirts up here.Nice weather.:D

And don't worry...I won't feel bad about the speakin out of turn. It's just, when I hear we have a National headquarters....well we might just be somebody., or, er something...someday.;)

Subject: Government Investigates Rancher

The Department of Employment, Division of Labor Standards claimed a small rancher was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to investigate him.

GOV’T AGENT: “I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them.”

RANCHER: ”Well, there’s my hired hand who’s been with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board.
Then there’s the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here.
He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night so he can cope with life.
He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.”

GOV’T AGENT: “That’s the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one.”

RANCHER: “That would be me.”

Quite a while ago, my son used to have these periodic nosebleeds, once every 3 months or so, and one time, he started bleeding heavily in school. However, he had no tissue and just his luck, there was none left at the bathroom. My daughter then, god bless her soul, decided to take out one of her erm...lady-tools, and stuck it up his nose to stop the bleeding. It worked I suppose, but my boy was never quite the same afterwards.

5479851_460s.jpg

Only in China folks

Back