What are you wearing right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get my dogs to work. What am I doing wrong?

I have those, I think my dogs are just lazy.

Dogs,are like kids, when they'er young and cute we spoil them and when they get older and not so cute they appear lazy.

Pajamas. Sprung out of bed a little late this morning.

Blue jeans, my favorite, very well worn sweatshirt and house slippers. Sitting at the computer looking at the walls I need to finish insulating and drywalling. Why am I not enthused about getting those jobs done????????

Banned another spammer today. Did it in my pajamas. Worked out well.

Austin has been known to yell "I demand respect" with frappa lappa latte on his nose and chin at our weekly morning board meetings..

I thought you knew Austin was a Spider-Man and Batman fan.

Batman yes. Spiderman not so much.

Austin has been known to yell "I demand respect" with frappa lappa latte on his nose and chin at our weekly morning board meetings..

It's a soy machiatto. It's the same thing you order, and if we're all screaming "I demand respect" why am I being singled out?

Next meeting I'm not bringing a week old party sub. Take that!

Right now I'm wearing pajamas.

It's a soy machiatto. It's the same thing you order, and if we're all screaming "I demand respect" why am I being singled out?

Next meeting I'm not bringing a week old party sub. Take that!

Right now I'm wearing pajamas.

Because you are the Supreme Commander and Inspector and I both have gag orders against us...:eek:

Nice Oldog...reaaaallll nice..now he's not bringin the food? Geez..I did'n't even get any punches in!!..and I'm not gonna get em when he is obviously down...I mean, he's still in his pajama's.:eek:
Sigh...I never get the memo's....and just cause I opened my yapper that one time, the gag order is still in play?

Back