Toilet Spacer???

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carefully Read Post #1.

You may read all the information you need but if I can't answer all the questions then I don't have enough info.

26" deep from the wall or the back of the toilet?

BTW right height can be as much as 19" high.

You may read all the information you need but if I can't answer all the questions then I don't have enough info.

26" deep from the wall or the back of the toilet?

BTW right height can be as much as 19" high.

Post #1 sentence #1;"One of our bathrooms is narrow, so there is a toilet in it that is only about 23 inches deep, so the shower door has room to open fully."

Which ADA standard did you find the 19" referenced in?

The rough-in dimension has been ask and referenced with no response, so the OP has settled upon the riser.

Post #1 sentence #1;"One of our bathrooms is narrow, so there is a toilet in it that is only about 23 inches deep, so the shower door has room to open fully."

Which ADA standard did you find the 19" referenced in?

The rough-in dimension has been ask and referenced with no response, so the OP has settled upon the riser.

deep to where, have you never see those little toilets.
Your reading is likely correct but likely isn't good enough.

Check the list on the left floor to seat height. 17- 19 "

deep to where, have you never see those little toilets.
Your reading is likely correct but likely isn't good enough.

Check the list on the left floor to seat height. 17- 19 "

Read the sentence, it's clear as mud.

What "left floor"?

This is what it actually reads;"Toilet seat heights must be between 17" to 19" above the finished floor."

However, ADA compliance is not the question, and was simply an explanation of the products available.

Back