Howdy from So Texas!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxGal2

Reaction score
I'm new here & was ask to introduce myself, so here goes - long story short!
Am gal, whose husband of 40 yr is in midlife crisis & decided pastures were greener on other side of fence w/ another woman. :( Despite that he is helping getting needed house improvements/maintenance things neglected for years done to get house back way was when we bought it.
I am looking forward to having site to get answers to my questions, which at times may seem silly, but as my Dad used to tell me " only silly question was one didn't ask!"
:)

Welcome TXGal!
There are several professionals and Do-It-Yourselfers here and all of us are more than happy to give advice. Give us a short, concise description of your questions and pictures if possible and we will do all we can to help.
Glenn

glennjanie,

Thanks for the welcome!
I posted questions about painting my cabinets under "Kitchens".
I have a older digital camera that uses diskettes, but not a clue as to post pictures here.

Thanks again!

Hi TexGal:
Frankly, I didn't know how to post a picture either; I just knew I had seen some on here. But, after looking it over, look at the quick reply form toolbar; the mountains in a yellow square are for picture insertion. You will need the picture loaded onto your computer where you can just open a file and attach it to the reply.
May I give you one little pointer here without offence? Country boys know the grass is greener over the septic tank drain field; that tells me something about the green grass.
Glenn

By the way, I did see the cabinet painting thread and I must say you can trust what SquareEye tells you. He and I are real tight; I taught him all I know and he took it and made something more out of it (He's my son).
Glenn

Back