new to site!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paddyg

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is pat. First time on this site and I need major help. Please

Welcome to the site; I don't know about the majors but we do have a few generals hanging around. How old is your house and what problems have got. You should post the problem in the correct forum, like plumbing or electic.

You can get great help here for home repair. Psychological counseling is doubtful if you need "major help." If you DO get something useful, remember to "Like" the response ... it lets people know they were valuable to you. If you get something sarcastic ... well, consider the price of admission. :D

You can get great help here for home repair. Psychological counseling is doubtful if you need "major help." If you DO get something useful, remember to "Like" the response ... it lets people know they were valuable to you. If you get something sarcastic ... well, consider the price of admission. :D
Hahah I dont need psych help. I replaced my bladder tank and pressure switch and my water pressure has diminishied alot.. it worked for a few days after but now. No pressure

Hi, Pat. :welcome: to the forum. Your pressure switch could be bad, or set too low, or you could've gotten some trash (sand, rust, etc) in the water line going into the switch.

We're glad to have you Pat!

Back