Yard Games

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TxBuilder

Who has what?

I just got a horse shoe set. This is going to be a fun summer.

Any other games out there I need to get?

Who has what?

I just got a horse shoe set. This is going to be a fun summer.

Any other games out there I need to get?

I had a set of horse shoes a while back...had a danged horse attached to them. Made it kinda hard to throw, or maybe the horse just didn't have a sense of humor.;)

Anyone else play Croquet? I got my set out this weekend and have been playing at least a game a day.

Um, no...I still have 2 feet of snow on the ground.:D

Still Ice skating and knockin the blocks of ice out of the sap buckets.
Going to boil down again on Saturday, maybe get in a few hundred games of cards while we wait.:D

Random 2009 021.jpg

Anyone remember LawnDarts? I loved playing that! I think its been banned in our litigious society.

Anyone remember LawnDarts? I loved playing that! I think its been banned in our litigious society.

I had those and throwing knives when I was kid. Whatever happened to the days when you gave 10 year old weapons as toys?

I had those and throwing knives when I was kid. Whatever happened to the days when you gave 10 year old weapons as toys?

I do not know. We use to play with BB guns, 22's even took out shotguns to school (locked in the trunk) and rabbit hunted after school. The asst principle even liked to talk hunting and guns with us. Guess you can't do things like that anymore.

I do not know. We use to play with BB guns, 22's even took out shotguns to school (locked in the trunk) and rabbit hunted after school. The asst principle even liked to talk hunting and guns with us. Guess you can't do things like that anymore.

When I was 10 I was allowed to walk around with a .22. I had a blast.

I got my first BB gun when I was... I can't remember, it was a Crossman pump and I had a hard time pumping it, so my Dad went out and bought me a Red Rider. To this day I still own and keep at least one. I love the Red Ryder.

We have a very popular yard game around us called Ladder Ball and every one knows how to play. Ladder ball is a very simple game to play. Each team gets a ladder and 3 bola balls. The objective is to toss the bola at the other teams ladder from a few yard away and wrap the bola around the ladder rung. Fun game you should get one.

We have a very popular yard game around us called Ladder Ball and every one knows how to play. Ladder ball is a very simple game to play. Each team gets a ladder and 3 bola balls. The objective is to toss the bola at the other teams ladder from a few yard away and wrap the bola around the ladder rung. Fun game you should get one.

Well I'm definitely getting one, you are the third person in as many days to recommend it.

Latest posts

Back