Changing up the back yard.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sealing the heck out of everything.

btw that window was designed to go under the siding. Now I have issues properly sealing it.

ImageUploadedByHome Repair1409101072.397812.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Repair1409101084.212134.jpg

I'm glad it's a shed in a place that gets no weather. I will rework it tomorrow but it is still not ideal.

Anyway progress is still moving forward. Wallet is getting lighter every day. Next is to finish that short block wall. Probably going to stucco it to match the house. Was gonna do something fancy but I just want it done.
ImageUploadedByHome Repair1409109940.835673.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Repair1409109962.483374.jpgImageUploadedByHome Repair1409109974.129492.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Repair1409109988.932323.jpg

I have that dirt area behind the shed that I want to either do a garden or a greenhouse.

I also was lucky enough to hit my finger with a hammer cartoon style. It was great. My neighbors were laughing at me as I wanted to cry. Now I have a numb finger and a purple nail.

I happen to know exactly what that feels like. If the pain dosn't subside poke the nail with a red hot needle only hurts for a second and then instant relief.

Looks nice Chris.

Just one question. Why didn’t you just use the slab as the floor?

Thought about it but didn't want to drill into my concrete and if we do get a bunch of rain I would rather it go under the wood then chance it leaking into the shed. Mainly didn't want to mark up the concrete incase ten years from now the shed goes away, it will still be a nice looking driveway.

I happen to know exactly what that feels like. If the pain dosn't subside poke the nail with a red hot needle only hurts for a second and then instant relief.

Not only did I get the nail but the whole tip if my finger is black and blue.

Back