Poured cement wall plumbing/ Ecuador

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echouserepair

Reaction score
Hi all, im doing some house work in Ecuador. Here all the walls are made from poured cement. I want to add some plumbing for a double sink instead of single one. I could run the PVC on the outside but i want to do it properly and hide it inside the wall. Has anyone ever worked with this kind of situation

Welcome to the site. If you have thew single drain now, the two sinks join together under the sink and then go to the trap and single drain.

my concern is for the water supply lines as i only have one hot and one cold and if im gonna install two sinks wont i need two of each?

First you said double sink and now you said two sinks. A double has one faucet for both and the drains connect together. A second sink would have two drains and may connect together depending on how far apart they are.
The water, hot and cold can be ran from one set of supplies to two sinks, pipe running thru cupboard.

sorry my bad i meant two sinks. Well i kinda wanted info on opening the wall and how deep i should go to hide the two pvc pipes

So you could be asking about pvc supplu lines or pvc drain lines.
You have concrete walls but how are they finished inside. Concrete?
Will the two sinks be in the same set of cupboards?

well its pvc supply lines. The walls right now are unfinished just concrete. and some paint. i plan to make some cabinets and install granite on top of it with the two sinks on top. vessel sinks

#1, Sure this is PVC?
PVC should only be used for drains inside a house.
CPV, copper or Pex only.
If the two sinks are going to be next to each other there is no need to run two set's of main supply lines as has been already said a few times.
Is there already a drain and supply's in place?

Back