in search of vinyl siding scraps

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinwwfg

kevinwwfg
Reaction score
Hello. I am new to this forum. I am a graphic designer/artist living in Brooklyn NY. I often am in need of specific materials for art projects I do and find forums like this to be extremely helpful.

Currently my friend and I are collaborating on an art exhibition. We are planning on creating 1 or 2 large works that incorporate vinyl siding. We only need about 100 sq. ft. of siding. We could just order it however we are ideally looking for a variety of colors (at least 5 color variations). We basically need scraps. We don't need very long strips. Strips can be as small as 5" in length.

We are also willing to use used siding as long as it is in relatively good condition and hasn't been painted over.

If anyone has any resources for something like this, I'd love to find out. We have a limited budget. We will be working between NYC and central NJ, and are available to pick up materials anywhere within a reasonable distance from these locations.

Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!

Hey i hope everything goes well for you this sounds like a great project, I personally cant help you regarding advice but i do know people in this game in the uk who deal with suppliers in the us. I can however ask them and get back to you asap...

Helo did you find the help you needed, I have spoken to a freind who is going to advise me for you.. il get back asap

Back