Im comfused

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leal

Reaction score
Guys i realy dont know what to do on sealing/ ehance my stone shower. Ive been told two different things.

I purchased a stone enhancer at Lowes. The guy there told me that it will seal and enhace the tile at the same time, even thow it does not say it will seal, only protects from stains. The people from dale tile told me the same thing. Well, i asked a guy that tiles for a living and he said it will only enhance but not seal.

This bottle is from lowes. Made by Dupont, it reads (Stone Enhancer) only.
On the back of the bottle it says it protects from stains.

What do i need to do?

I hope i made sense.
Thanks

Guys i realy dont know what to do on sealing/ ehance my stone shower. Ive been told two different things.

I purchased a stone enhancer at Lowes. The guy there told me that it will seal and enhace the tile at the same time, even thow it does not say it will seal, only protects from stains. The people from dale tile told me the same thing. Well, i asked a guy that tiles for a living and he said it will only enhance but not seal.

This bottle is from lowes. Made by Dupont, it reads (Stone Enhancer) only.
On the back of the bottle it says it protects from stains.

What do i need to do?

I hope i made sense.
Thanks

Dal-Tile carries Stone Tech Enhancer/Sealer and one made by Aqua Mix. I just used the Aqua Mix on a deck I tiled over the weekend.

Back