Need some help with Modern Designs of Bedroom

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaytav

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I am thinking of changing whole of my home in short i need to re-shape my home and right now i was thinking about my bedroom, i want to give it a modern look, i could google some designs but i am wondering what are some low budget modern designs which won't cost me that much amount, well post some of your favorite modern designs.. i would love to get some opinions from all of you thanks... :)

Here's mine that I did on a budget, I installed a mahogany laminate floor for $1/sq ft by buying it at a Habitat Home Center, you can find a lot of great stuff dirt cheap by checking there

bedroom.jpg

Here's mine that I did on a budget, I installed a mahogany laminate floor for $1/sq ft by buying it at a Habitat Home Center, you can find a lot of great stuff dirt cheap by checking there

Thanks again Zachary, the design and the placement of stuffs is perfect but one thing isn't good.. the room is a little narrow i mean the size of the room it's a little small don't u think so? but again if i have to go with "cheap" option then i guess size should be small.. :D

paint, curtains and bedding.......simple as that.

Did you read my question? and the most important thing, did you understand it? well i know how simple it is.. but i want some modern designs of a bedroom and your short answer is not going to help me.. anyways at least thanks for replying... :p

Color is the key to getting modern bedroom interior design right and so these should be chosen with carefully. A large bedroom should use bright shades while smaller rooms are best suited for use of light and cool shades.

well, yeah you are right, color should be chose carefully, thanks for d idea.. :)

painting and changing of color fabrics are going to be the cheapiest ways of modernizing the room. Sorry you can't comprehend that.

Painting is the big one......you want to pick a color that you can live with everyday, maybe you want it light...make the room bigger, or darker to make it more cozy or romantic.

After that you pick the curtains, rods, and bedding to match........the headboard is always important in the room's design. Lamps....ceiling fan etc.

I have paintings up in my master... they go with the room's decor. I'm still working on every room in my house but those are your cheapiest fixes, although they can still get expensive.

Last edited:
Back