Watermarks on inside of the room

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mighael

Reaction score
Hi all hope anyone out there can help me. On my bedroom wall (exterior) I have clear water marks running down the wall almost like it is under the paint. (My bathroom is about 6-7m away from this wall and we did have lots of rain over the last couple of months.) And there are no visible marks or anything on the ceiling or any of the other walls. Oh and I have a corrugated roof that is/was waterproofed. Don’t know what to do to get rid of this!!?? Hope this is enough information for someone to help me.:confused:

Thanks

I've never heard of someone waterproofing a corrigated roof. If they just recoated it to stop the rusting that's not waterproofing.
If there's an attic I'd have someone outside spraying the roof with water and someone inside in the attic watching for the leak.
If the roof was in bad shape before they worked on it there may be some pin hole leaks in it, if some one used nails instead of metal roofing screws then the nails came loose, Plull it out and replace it with a metal roofing screw making sure not to over tighten it and crush the washer.

Latest posts

Back