Hello!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My name is Matthew and I currently reside in central Georgia. I am currently renovating my home. When I bought it, it wasn't updated, built in 1980 and about 1800 square feet. It hasn't had anything more than paint, and 1 room with a newer floor, but still older. To date I have removed the popcorn from the guest bedrooms, painted the ceiling, repainted doors and trim, updated hardware. I have also completely renovated my guest bath. Projects still to be completed are a wall removal with beam install, update kitchen and living area, more popcorn removal, and once that is completed, do popcorn removal in my masterbedroom and completely redo my master bath. I am so excited to complete these projects, I have been in the house for 6 months, and am giving myself 6 months to finish and enjoy the new house.

Welcome sounds like you have your hands full. I wish i had your energy.I have a whole list of stuff to do also. Don't be afraid to chime in if you have any questions or need help.:welcome:

Back