House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeBee

Reaction score
Hello. I signed up a couple of months ago, but have not introduced myself. I'm Leeanne, married, kids, dogs, blah, blah, blah....we live just north of Toronto, Ontario. We had our house built and moved in about 4 years ago. So we're now getting around to doing some things. My husband and I are avid "do-it-yourself'ers" and when I came across this site, I was quite excited. Unforunately, I don't know how much we will be able to contribute, but I expect we'll be learning lots!

Welcome :)

There's more than one way to contribute. Sharing experiences, asking questions, posting pics and links are all welcome contributions. Your membership helps the site grow and that alone is a contribution.
Thanks for signing on, speak up anytime you want. You just might have an idea, an answer or an experience that someone (or all of us) needs to see!

Welcome aboard. Like ol' Square Eye say's ...those life learning experiences are like gold when you share em.
As long as golds worth alot...start postin away.:D

That goes for everyone who whats to get rich.$$$$

Enriched is more like it.;)

Back