Greetings everyone...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenfields

Reaction score
Hey there everyone on the forum, just joined (obviously). My name is Ken, I live in NYC, work for a renewable energy consultancy firm, have a weekend house in CT that I am in the midst of renovating (now that the ground has thawed, mostly)... want to know how much work the house needs? As one of my friends commented when they came to visit last year "1980 called, they want their house back"... Very funny.

Anyway, I do have a lot of experience in the real estate industry and the environmental industry, but I'm determined to do this work myself (and uh, my fiance likes to sleep late on weekends, I get up at the crack of dawn, so typically I'm banished out of the house and need "projects" to keep me busy)... so I'm here to learn a bit, toss around ideas and get feedback...

Thanks...

Ken
Ken Fields Personal Website
Renewable Energy Business Development (work)

:welcome:
Sharing stories we are good at, gather round the fire and pull up a chair.

I'm a newbie to this forum as well. Welcome. No better way to learn than listen to others.

I too am new as well as rookie to DIY projects. Look forward to helpful insight from everyone.

Latest posts

Back