Whats The Price of Unleaded Gas Where You Are?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around $3.05 right now. It's getting pricier by the minute =/

Just dropped to $2.98 where im at which is about 30 minutes south of Charlotte NC. I'm loving every minute of it :)

Gas just jumped to $3.399 from $3.179 here in NE Ohio. :eek:
Speculators my @%$&$! :mad:

All Canadians have one thing in common, right across the country. When we are close to the border we swing down and buy gas in the U.S.. You guys don't know how good you have it.

All Canadians have one thing in common, right across the country. When we are close to the border we swing down and buy gas in the U.S.. You guys don't know how good you have it.

What kind of prices are you guys looking at up there?

I think ours is about $3.00 now.

I just had a total hip replacement and it made it more obvious that the local price of gas (even with discounts) is more of a game, since there is not anything you can do about it than to get a warm feeling after you have used extra gas to get a better price.

Hopefully, in a week or so, I will be driving, so I will have another self-fulfilling game to play.

Dick

I think ours is about $3.00 now.

I just had a total hip replacement and it made it more obvious that the local price of gas (even with discounts) is more of a game, since there is not anything you can do about it than to get a warm feeling after you have used extra gas to get a better price.

Hopefully, in a week or so, I will be driving, so I will have another self-fulfilling game to play.

Dick

I hope you get to feeling better!

Feeling great and was up that afternoon.

Thax,

Dick

Unleaded is temporarily up to $3.19 plus discounts at Costco today. That was in the AM possibly before the reductions away from the "week-ender" jumps.

Now back to driving two weeks after the total hip replacement. I found out that I could have been driving sooner since the choice was up to me (with physicians approval) and could have been doing it a few days ago since I did not have any narcotics.

Great procedure with no pain and minimum of pills and no real discomfort, but only the inconvenience. - Now planning on the total new knee on the other side as soon as possible. I know the rebuild will take an extra hour of surgery, but a lot more recovery/therapy because the new leg will be 1 1/2" longer.

Dick

I should have subtracted 3% so it would be $4.60 US dollars a for a US gallon

I didn't think gas would be that much higher up there. 4.60 is pretty pricy, I don't think many places are over 4...I could be wrong on that though.

Dropped from $3.29 to as low as $3.15 around here today, mostly $3.19 though.

Venezuelans see cheap fuel as a birthright. Filling up an SUV's tank with high-octane gasoline costs roughly $3 -- less than the price of two jugs of drinking water.

Just found this goody on another site!!

Back