The Ultimate Off Roader

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's WILD! :eek:
I'm still trying to figure out how I can attach my tool trailer to my snow mobile. This might be even better. :D

Hey TxBuilder.... think I got it! :D

Ready for work in the snow.jpg

At 40 hp (?) you're not going to be able to climb hills towing a trailer :(

Well I got a little more than 140 hp under that hood, but still not enough to haul my trailer up hill. I need to find all my jobs down hill. :D

I'm surprised it doesn't go airborne.:eek: You can probably pull one G at the handlebars when accelerating.

LOL..I'll tell you...it's scary! I had it as fast as 137 on the lake ice and I ran out of lake. (wasn't that big of one) but that was one scary ride. With these new 4 strokes it was so smooth, I couldn't believe it. WAY FUN! :D

I had it as fast as 137 on the lake ice and I ran out of lake.
Your kinetic energy and that of the snowmobile, at that speed of 200' per second, is equal to about 3/4ths of a pound of TNT.

If you hit a wall or something the pieces of you and that machine would have been scattered all over.

But since all of us live in the past about 1/10th of second, you wouldn't have felt a thing!

:D:D:eek:

The worst I did was go off a ski jump without checking it out first. I found myself 15' in the air and was convinced I'd killed myself.

Speakinawhich, I read about a motorcycle [murdercycle] accident. The guy couldn't find one of this arms. It was on a nearby rooftop.

Last edited:
Very Nice, and very old school. Wonder if any of those are still around...I have an old 1929 Oliver ...and I could use those pontoons.:D

Your kinetic energy and that of the snowmobile, at that speed of 200' per second, is equal to about 3/4ths of a pound of TNT.

If you hit a wall or something the pieces of you and that machine would have been scattered all over.

But since all of us live in the past about 1/10th of second, you wouldn't have felt a thing!

:D:D:eek:

The worst I did was go off a ski jump without checking it out first. I found myself 15' in the air and was convinced I'd killed myself.

Speakinawhich, I read about a motorcycle [murdercycle] accident. The guy couldn't find one of this arms. It was on a nearby rooftop.

WOW...that's not good. :(

Back