Journey into the center of a rundown house.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bacon

Reaction score
My name is Bryan. I'll be starting a renovation soon in Northern California. I hope to contribute something worth viewing or seeing in the near future.

It may be run down but it can only go up. Hope to see you around with your project, everyone here loves pictures.:D

It may be run down but it can only go up. Hope to see you around with your project, everyone here loves pictures.:D

We're clearing the property at the moment. five of seven trees needed to come down to ensure well and septic health. Only one of the trees had to be completely removed.

FYI,
Removing a stump is hard work. Even with a backhoe. I've got video of pit we had to dig to remove the stump. I'll post it later.

FYI,
Removing a stump is hard work. Even with a backhoe. I've got video of pit we had to dig to remove the stump. I'll post it later.

What , no dynomite?:D
Kidding, but you could 40 years ago.;)

What , no dynomite?:D
Kidding, but you could 40 years ago.;)

Funny you should mention that. I brought that up to my father in law as a joke and for a split second, I could see his mind trying to rationalize it.

Would have been awesome if not completely irresponsible/dangerous.

Latest posts

Back