Sprayer for Sink

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigFL

Reaction score
The hose for my kitchen sink sprayer gave out yesterday. I knew it was on its last leg because the hose had been getting stiffer and there has been a few drips from the hose/sprayer connection lately. I went to Home Depot to find a quality replacement and only found the cheap junk. Against my better judgement I bought the $8.97 special to install-- the water was leaking quite a bit underneath the sink so I need to fix this right away!

Now I need to find a quality setup. Any suggestions where to find a long life hose and sprayer valve combination? It would be especially nice to match the Kohler Brass fixtures I have, I don't expect the Home Depot one to last very long-- the valve is already leaking and dripping from the nozzle...

Hello Craig:
You might check the Yellow Pages to find a plumbing supply house or a plumbing company who deals in Kohler. They should have the hose and valve you want. If that fails, you may want to contact Kohler direct.
Glenn

Latest posts

Back