What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In MSP/MN, it is a boring low/middle 80's during the day, low 60's in the morning and no rain. - Low humidity.

Everyone would like to see some showers/rain.

Dick

Ditto on the same temp^^. Chris, what mountain range is that in the background? Can you see the 15 fwy from your house?

Ditto on the same temp^^. Chris, what mountain range is that in the background? Can you see the 15 fwy from your house?

That is where Ortega highway is. Yes I can see the traffic report before turning on the tv. I forgot the name of the mountains. I love my view. Worth every penny.

Always liked to go to California for the warm weather, after three month of this , you can have your weather back. Thanks.

50 here at my mountain house, supposed to hit 37 tonight. Archery deer season opens in the morning.

In MSP, MN, it is 88F at 4:00 PM and a little humid. Dew point (the important number) is 70. Nice light breeze and a light overcast. Predicted low for tonight is 70F with a slight chance of showers after 10:00 PM.

In general, OK and a little boring.

Dick

I am tempted to do some. A guy caught 2 48"+ muskies at an metropolitan lake. I think it is about 1 mile away, but there are a lot of water skiers on it during the week-end (big ski club that performs elsewhere). The other possibilities close to me are more in the city and boats with motors are not allowed, so it takes some work and planning, but the fish are there, but it takes effort.

Next week is to fish the Mississippi river between MPLS and STP while wading or casting from shore. The Walleyes and Smallmouth bass are there as usual and seem to be active.

Dick

Supposed to be a cool 104 today at home. I should have stayed in the mountains, only going to be 76 there.

Back