What's Next Canada?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessin.." the girl with kalidescope eyes" gives something away about the song.

What's next for Canada....? Spring.:D well...mud season...then spring.

He's talking about smoking Marijauna.

It can be either pot or LSD.
From Wikipedia:
Purple Haze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lyrics
"I dream a lot and I put a lot of my dreams down as songs," he (Hendrix) said in a 1969 interview with the New Musical Express, "I wrote one called 'First Around the Corner' and another called 'The Purple Haze,' which was all about a dream I had that I was walking under the sea."[5] The term "purple haze" has been used to refer to LSD, due to the form sold by Sandoz, called Delysid, which came in purple capsules. Furthermore, Purple Haze is a particular strand of marijuana noted for its 'purple' appearance, therefore this is the most credible reference as 'kissing the sky' means 'to get high'.[6][7] as well as a street drug manufactured by Owsley Stanley.[8]

I guess it's possible to argue that "Purple Haze" is a kind of pot or the colour of the smoke from smoking pot, but from the lyrics that go:

"Help me help me
Oh no no... no"

it's safe to presume he's supposedly halucinating about something scary or dangerous, and I don't think there's any strain of pot that'll make you halucinate.

It makes more sense to me that Purple Haze refers to the purple LSD capsules cuz of those lyrics. If Jimi Hendrix wrote a song about smoking pot that says that he was halucinating cuz he was high on pot, people would seriously wonder if Jimi Hendrix ever smoked pot. Hendrix would know that you don't halucinate on pot, so he wouldn't do that. It would make him look like he didn't know what he was talking about when it came to drugs.

Last edited:
I think if a person took enough different drugs, including Nyquil, Aspirin, eye drops and non-dairy creamer, if they lit a cigarette there's a good chance they could explode.

I wonder if they sell personal explosion insurance to cover third party liability in case you exploded in a crowded place, like an elevator.

I've heard of that too.

I'm just wondering about Spontaneous Human Explosion.

Back