Repair & Rehab articles

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomC (Md)

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

A friend of mine told me about this site, and recommended that I share the projects that I am undertaking. They are available online at:

http://www.AntlerProperties.com/projects.html

The current project is a roof replacement.Feel free to let me know what you think, and if there are any suggestions you have. Weather permitting, I plan on tackling the next section of roofing the weekend of April 29-30th.

Regards,
TomC

Pretty cool, It looks like you're doing a great job. All you need now is a legal disclaimer to protect you from being sued.

Tom in KY, looking for installment #2.

Hi, my old building needs to repair. I am very capable but this home is very old. They are pre-dry wall. There are holes in the roof and leaks everywhere. I don't need a contractor as much as I need clear instructions. I mean it is not raining in the living room, but I think they have neglected it too long. There may be structural damage. But I don’t have any idea about this. I need your help. Where can I get instructions on old home repair?

If you do not have any experience at home repair or old homes, you should get a professional in there to give you advice.
A professional set of eye's will tell you much more than any books or posts from here.
Find out from someone what the issues really are, spend a couple of bucks and get the right answers. Then we can help find solutions to your issues.

You don't do your own operations on yourself do you?:D Get the advice from someone looking at it is my advice.
Try www.ashi.com for a look at what you may need with the home.

Back