What are you listening to right now....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the sound of my stomach rumbling

The sound from my TV playing a recording of "The Alaskan Bush People", while I am playing on the forums

Saw a new blues guy on Friday - Albert Castiglia. he was awesome. Plenty of fast guitar fireworks, but when he played the pure simple blues, he shined at that too. Catch him if you get a chance.

And then for something completely different, saw a bluegrass band on Sunday, called Mountain Heritage. Straightforward bluegrass, and they sounded real good too.

I had to listen to my friend's 6-year-old stepson making noises and getting chastised for not obeying his mother and stepfather over and over and over. No one would babysit the kid so I had to bring him along on the monthly trip to Sam's club.

I had to listen to my friend's 6-year-old stepson making noises and getting chastised for not obeying his mother and stepfather over and over and over. No one would babysit the kid so I had to bring him along on the monthly trip to Sam's club.

Duck tape...nuff said...;)

Duck tape...nuff said...;)

The kid was actually quieter than usual because his stepfather threatened to beat him to death "in front of the cops, Jesus, and everyone" if he did his normal behaviors. Normally the kid constantly pokes me or grabs me for attention, interrupts conversations, asks me tons of questions, calls my name over and over and over to try to get my attention when I'm busy, and is generally a total pain.

Kid only had one tempter tantrum on the trip.

The duct tape thing reminded me of the time he put gorilla tape on his face (over his eyes, eyebrows, etc) at 3am and his stepfather had to come rescue him when he heard him screaming.

The kid was not graced with high functioning mental faculties.
http://www.houserepairtalk.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Back