New Sawhorse

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspectorD

Housebroken
Reaction score
As I'm headed for the fridge at commercial time...this guy comes on the TV and starts talkin bout a Rockwell JAWHORSE....all of a sudden I realize it must be Oldog their talkin about so I run back to the TV...only to find out its a new sawhorse. Imagine my disapointment to find he aint yet been discovered.....
Check it out. www.jawhorse.com

Anybody ever use one?:D...or know one? :rofl:

As I'm headed for the fridge at commercial time...this guy comes on the TV and starts talkin bout a Rockwell JAWHORSE....all of a sudden I realize it must be Oldog their talkin about so I run back to the TV...only to find out its a new sawhorse. Imagine my disapointment to find he aint yet been discovered.....
Check it out. www.jawhorse.com

Anybody ever use one?:D...or know one? :rofl:

Are you still traveling with Foxworthy and Larry?

Almost 200 bucks???

Are ya kiddin me?

That thing should be renamed the Fleecehorse".
:hide:

A local big box sells them things right here in cornville and I have actually been close to one and even touched it a time or two.

But Bud...the guy said...It's better than havin someone there holdin the other end.:confused:

$200 bucks for a mule named JAWHORSE...heeeey.. I know that guy from somewhere???

I'm Still waitin for Oldog to become famous.....................:eek:

I bought one and it was so heavy and usless and a pain to set up my guys would not use it so I sold it with in a week.

I bought one and love it. I also got the miter saw adpter and plan on getting the welding adpter. But so far it works great..

Back