Hello from Nebraska

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hondadrv24

Reaction score
HI everyone,

I'm ready to start working on my basement, I think, and have a few questions before I start so I found you all. I am a local truck driver, have done remodel jobs with a contractor before, been a millwright, and grew up a farmer.

I just finished helping my father-in-law frame a 24x30 garage in his backyard. My daughter is getting to be 5 months old, and the wife and I have decided that we need to get the basement done before she gets much bigger so we can have a play area. Look forward to talking to you all!! Justin

Iv'e just alway's wanted to do that...:D
Grab the wheel and stop in once and a while for a cup O' joe....or piece of cake...and help out while your here.:)

Good bunch of folks here...jackin their jaws.;)

Iv'e just alway's wanted to do that...:D
Grab the wheel and stop in once and a while for a cup O' joe....or piece of cake...and help out while your here.:)

Good bunch of folks here...jackin their jaws.;)

Thanks for the welcome.:D Trucking is fun some days but that first day of the week always seems to get me, must have something to do with going on duty at 3 am. Look forward to contributing where I can.

Welcome Hondadrv:
We are happy to have you. If your truck should find its way to Western Kentucky give us a holler.
Glenn

nope, my truck pry wont wander that way, unless i get lost in a snow storm. I only travel in NE, IA, and SD. thanks for the welcome

Back