From Texas, say no more

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underdog

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm a professional paperhanger for too many years.
I know, I know... whenever I tell people I'm a paperhanger they say, "Hitler was a paperhanger!"
What they don't say is that Hitler was also a vicious mass murderer, look it up.
Another thing people ask me when I tell them I'm a paperhanger is, "Oh, so you write hot checks?"
Yes, I write hot checks but you can't tell that from what I do for a living, that's professionism, it's just plain wrong.

Here's a photographic self portrait so you can see what an average day looks like for me:

Muralinstaller.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice job! And yeah, you guy's don't get the credit you deserve.
I once had a job where the customers designer picked a Used French wallpaper that cost over 1200 a sq ft. Ouch, :welcome:

Looks like your profession has taken you to high places! ;)

With The Man Himself... (Greek Orthodox Church)

Very nice job! And yeah, you guy's don't get the credit you deserve.
I once had a job where the customers designer picked a Used French wallpaper that cost over 1200 a sq ft. Ouch, :welcome:

Yeah, I hate it when the material costs more than the installation. Usually if you mess up (which never happens) you can learn from your mistake, rehang and break even.

Thanks for noticing me.
---Eeyore---

Wow! Welcome to the community.

I would love to see more of your work.

Wow! Welcome to the community.

I would love to see more of your work.

Say no more... say no more...

mural.jpg

Davis-2.jpg

And here is a mural installation:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZJTlJS11UM[/ame]

I love not having seams. Please ignore the swaying running board, I had a big lunch.

Hello all,
I'm a professional paperhanger for too many years.
I know, I know... whenever I tell people I'm a paperhanger they say, "Hitler was a paperhanger!"
What they don't say is that Hitler was also a vicious mass murderer, look it up.
Another thing people ask me when I tell them I'm a paperhanger is, "Oh, so you write hot checks?"
Yes, I write hot checks but you can't tell that from what I do for a living, that's professionism, it's just plain wrong.

LOL, best introduction ever.

Latest posts

Back