Hi Everyone, New Admin!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Reaction score
My name is Austin and I will be helping out with administration here on HouseRepairTalk.

I'm glad to be here!

Last edited:
Hear! Hear! or is it Here! Here!
" Cap'n caint read, Cap'n caint write,
How's he gonna tell if the thread's laid right?"

N E way... ( Good Start huh, Adam?) Don't mind me, I try to give advice based on nearly 50 years in trades, then go off on tangent that may be plumb outta square. Above is adaptation of old gandy dancer cant. I do apologize if I needlessly offend anyone, and retract advice if shown that it is erroneous.

Why for you want to be administrator/moderator? (I often drift into dialect) Do you need to get a life? Supposedly, according to some trolls and jerks, I do not have one. Amazing that my spending time here shows that I do not have one, but their spending time here arguing with me (and others) shows that, not only do they have one, but that they are much smarter and more 'popular' than me.

Thanks for taking on job. Now go away and leave me alone.

"

Last edited:
That's what I get for typing faster than I can think.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Now sea their? Adminismoderators go back, change there mispelings, know won elses posts make cents.
Dolore's two donuts, Austin is not named after Father of Texas, but place where they make Spam. ( The kind in the can.)

Don't mind John, he dosn't bite and we try to keep him fenced up but he keeps digging under it.

In my younger days i used to jump over fences. I could even leap tall Lincoln log buildings but it took two bounds. I was faster than a speeding tortoise, more loco than an ulterior motive.

Welcome Austin, watch out for these characters, their a rowdy bunch here

Back