Ontario, Canada - Oh god

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapbathroom

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Este, and I live in a town east of Toronto, Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada. My mother and I are renovating our families 1970's built backsplit, with so many problems I wish I could just curl up in a ball and die. I strongly advise against ANYONE buying a house in the Simpson Ave., Ashdale Cres., Hobbs Drive, area of Bowmanville, for all those non-existant Bowmanvillians out there. We do pretty much everything apart from electrical and major plumbing, and are nearing our long due end of renovations with the bathroom reno. We've run into so many problems including a slowly sinking into the floor toilet, and far below code floors. Pictures will be available the entire way!

Hello Este and Welcome to the Forum:
We look forward to your pictures and comments as you continue to renovate the house. It sounds like you have come a long way already.
We all stand ready to help with our advice based on years of experience. Happy renovating to you!
Glenn

Back