Greetings

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainsford

Reaction score
Hi. I got on this while looking for the way panes are replaced on a nine light door I just bought.There is something new going on with the way the glass is held in place. I'm still wondering about that, but more interesting was the appliance repair section. I've been an appliance tech for about 15 yrs and have come to enjoy passing on the things I've learned. While looking through the posts I wanted to help but it was all historical. Anyway I'll try to keep a watch for anyone needing advice and hope I can be of help. Most appliances today are far more reliable than previously (they don't make'em like they used to) and a lot of items are just as economical to replace as repair anyway. Anyway there are a lot of common assumptions that can waste time and money, don't run out and buy an element if the dryer won't heat, you might end up with $60 non-returnable conversation piece. I look forward to any chance to be of help.

Good to have aother tech person around to help folks out.:D
We all need to share the best free infomation we can with others, just to help out in the tough times ahead.

Welcome.:)

Latest posts

Back