My computer decided I am blind

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nealtw

Contractor retired
Reaction score
It has changed everything to large but I found where you can choose between small medium or large and it is set on small. Windows 7:(

Well at least now you can read the fine print;)

But I need a map in fine print to find the fine print. Actually right now it has corrected it self.

On a PC, pressing the Ctrl key and rotating the scroll wheel on the mouse will enlarge or reduce a displayed web page including its text.

Thanks for the tip voyager. I always find cool stuff like this by accident, no one ever tells you these features. Now I can quickly go around the office and change people’s text size and wait for the commotion to start. :D

I had done it unknowingly several times before I figured out what I had done. I still do it accidentally every once in a while. Now, I know what I've done when I've done it.
I even use it occasionally on purpose when my eyes seem to be failing me, or I want to remove a scroll bar.

Last edited:
I turn off shortcut key function so didn't expect to look for something like that, thanks again.

Nope, that wasn't what it was. It does help making things readable but I need a map to find my way around the browser.

Latest posts

Back