Recommended Pool Robot

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellbound

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pool robot that will be plugged into electrical. I want one that does the following:

- goes up wall and stairs
- has a large capacity bag
- has a well made bag so it doesn't easily fall apart and need to be replaced often
- has easy access to take out the bag and throw it out

Can anyone recommend any models?

Thanks!

I have an Aguabot that I have had for over 10 years. Every now and then I have to replace a belt or track, the bags hold up and hold alot. I have a 20'x40' in ground concrete pool with stainless sides. It travels to the top and then goes back down. It will also climb the stairs. It has a timer and a remote, but I usually turn it on and put it in at night and let it walk all over the pool while I sleep. The pool is close to pine trees and my neighbors tree that buds all summer with these irritating yellow pods :-/ . Cleans it no problem.

Hi Mike,

1. Which model is it?
2. Do you find the remote useful? Are there times when you find you need to use it?
3. Have you had to replace the bag at all?

Thanks!

I believe its the aquabot pro. Its packed away for winter. I never use the remote or the timer. I just let it run all night and it gets everywhere.

I have had to replace the bags once and they need to be replaced again. Not bad though for 10 yrs

Latest posts

Back