Say what you want

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spec_j

Reaction score
just figured i would make a new thread allowing people to post whatever it is that they are wanting to say at random.

Im thinking about bunny shaped pancakes.

Dang I was thinking about rabbit hunting.....

Which way did he go, which way did he go?

Last edited:
just figured i would make a new thread allowing people to post whatever it is that they are wanting to say at random.

OK.
I always wondered if I could swallow a ping pong ball?

Anybody in here ever tried it?

Last edited:
How it will be to have just ice creams for lunch:banana::banana::banana::banana:

How it will be to have just ice creams for lunch:banana::banana::banana::banana:

ummmmnnn....ice cream. (in my best Homer Simpson voice)

You mean it's not just for breakfast anymore? Wheres a dancing banana when you need one...

Breakfast(icecream) too sounds tempting!!!!!
had any one done it...:p:p:p

I'm thinking that "Rocky Road ice cream would make for a better meal than Neopolitan ice cream for breakfast and lunch because Rocky Road has chunks of walnut in it, which is, at least, "food".

The question on everyone's mind, of course, is if you have nothing but ice cream for lunch, what do you have for dessert? A pizza?

Last edited:
The question on everyone's mind, of course, is if you have nothing but ice cream for lunch, what do you have for dessert? A pizza?

Nestor, ice cream for lunch is always followed by donuts, you gotta have a balanced diet. ( I still can't find the dancing bananas)

haha... nice question really made me to think what about pizza???????
how do you go for it.

Olddog/newtrick:

Nestor, ice cream for lunch is always followed by donuts, you gotta have a balanced diet.

Do you have to know stuff like that to qualify for a roofing contractor's licence in Tennessee?

Do you have to know stuff like that to qualify for a roofing contractor's licence in Tennessee?[/QUOTE said:
The Roofing Contractor Certification Licensing Board is not nearly that difficult to understand.;)

Nestor that's common knowledge. Rocky Road is really more of a dinner Ice Cream. For lunch I'm going to have to say anything with Sprinkles. Sprinkles are real food.

For lunch I'm going to have to say anything with Sprinkles. Sprinkles are real food.

Right.

And breakfast is a twinkie and a glass of KoolAid.

Last edited:
Right.

And breakfast is a twinkie and a glass of KoolAid.

Breakfast is always bacon and...eggs, bacon and ...toast, bacon and ...waffles, bacon and....ice cream.

Hey, wait, we got off topic we were talking about bunny's with pancakes on their heads. Seems someone high jacked spec j's thread. Sorry!

Hey, theres them dang dancing bananas:banana:

Yeah, we hijacked the bunny thread.

So, here's a image to meditate on to make up for it.

Misc-Word.jpg

dont worry about jacking this thread. Its random and you can post whatever in it. Its just a place where you can get away from the tech stuff and bs

Back