New Youngin to the Scene

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClumsyCarpenter

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My name is Grady, and I just stumbled onto the site this morning. I'm a 27 year old from NC, and have been married just under 2 years.

Growing up, I didn't really work on many projects as it wasn't a big deal around the house to "improve" things. I also never was involved if he had to fix or repair anything, so I am still really green behind the ears. As a project comes up, I do my research and dive right in. Sure it takes about 5x as long to do it since I am having to learn, but man is it fun!

I've also started a little blog about current household projects I'm working on, basically giving you a play-by-play of someone that has never seen the problem before.

Swing on by sometime and leave me a comment or two and let me know what you think.

My Blog

Plan on seeing me a lot in the springtime, we're planning on redoing our hardwood floors downstairs ourselves!

Thanks! Glad to be in a forum where I can find some answers instead of always having to try and search the web and not know if you are getting a real answer.

Back