Which is your favorite color of Home wallpaper?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superpack

Reaction score
let me know that which is your favorite color mine is Brown and black and white
what about you guys?

Regards,

No wallpaper is my favorite color! Yuck! Wallpaper! Yuck!
I like paint my self & if I want a pattern or a picture, I paint it or stencil it on with paint. More paint & it's gone! That easy...

My favorite room had a pine board ceiling. Three of the walls were painted black olive (yes very,very dark) and the fourth wall was papered with a black olive marble pattern (variable dark olive with s few lighter veins).

Dick

I like th e paint as well. I tried to find the wallpaper that reminded me of my childhood. My Grandparents had some sort of gold leaf wall paper. It's my favorite.

I was wondering whether we can design our wallpapers. but that requires patience and time, which i dont have so till now i waiting for it to happen so that i can decorate my home.
hopefully it happens soon.

I really don't prefer wallpaper on my house. But a touch of cream or any light color is not that bad.

Well, i really like white color when it comes to your home.. because it spreads lighting and it looks so bright, unlike other colors..

I don't have any wallpaper on, but if I would have one, I would like white background with some pretty images on.

I'm sure it'll be better than paint, because my painting skill is miserable.

Dark will shrink a room, light will make it appear bigger, and for wall paper, I prefer none lol.

I prefer paint as well. If I did have to go with wall paper though, I would probably want something that is darker.

Latest posts

Back