Getting rid of spiders!!!?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petricabilo

Reaction score
We live on the bottom floor of an apartment and the amount of spiders that we find in all our stuff is ridiculous and also a little bit scary. What's the best way to get rid of them or at least cut down their numbers? I've heard of a plug in the wall that helps control. But we need something that helps fast!!

Easiest and safest is to purchase a container of powdered boric acid. You just sprinkle a line of it along the cabinet borders or baseboards. (Use a catsup bottle with a cone shaped top) It is harmless to you and pets but the insects inhale the acid from underneath. The acide eats the lungs and those disgusting critters die.

Inexpensive. Effective. Safe.

You like??

Easiest and safest is to purchase a container of powdered boric acid. You just sprinkle a line of it along the cabinet borders or baseboards. (Use a catsup bottle with a cone shaped top) It is harmless to you and pets but the insects inhale the acid from underneath. The acide eats the lungs and those disgusting critters die.

Inexpensive. Effective. Safe.

You like??
Yeah, I agree with CallMeVilla, you may have a try.

An exterminator would be nice, although it might get a bit costly depending on the situation.

I agree with CallMeVilla,maybe some sulfur is OK too.

Isn't there an affordable mixture you can pick up at WalMart or somewhere similar that you can spray around the outside of the house?

Back