Whitney Houston

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was one of the few that knew how to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" at an event.

Dick

It's a shame. We're losing a lot of people to what I'm sure is drug overdoses.

I am not sure American really know what she did for the world when she sang at the super bowl in 2001. After 9/11 the world was holding it's breath. She only sang for 30 million people but the whole world herd it and it brought tears to eyes everywhere and for that three minutes it was the worlds song.

It really is a shame. I feel bad for her 19 year old daughter. They said she had been drinking heavily the night of, and they found a bunch of prescription pills in her hotel room as well. It's scary what a combination of things can do to a person....

When we work with someone with a problem we keep an eye on them for signs of difficulty, governments, big companys and labour organization all have programs. That`s because we know they may need help from time to time. It`s about time someone came down on the support group around these entertainment people. Jackson`s doctor was a start, but it isn`t enough.

Neal, I agree to a point. Just don't ask me to feel sorry for these spoiled, self centered entertainers who have an over inflated value of self worth who won't accept personal responsibility for their reckless behavior.

Neal, I agree to a point. Just don't ask me to feel sorry for these spoiled, self centered entertainers who have an over inflated value of self worth who won't accept personal responsibility for their reckless behavior.

Whoa, whoa whoa...just cauz you own a jeep doesn't make you better than me. Geez TX, you give a guy a spam hammer and the next thing you know................:rofl:

Most times we feel bad about what we have lost, I am just saying if those yes people were held responsible they may not be so quick to say yes.

Can't help but think her staff could have/should have done something to prevent her death. They all certainly loved their paychecks from her, but apparently didn't love her enough to cut short her path down the road to ruin.

Latest posts

Back