Ask an Aussie.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate, what a fantastic sign!!!! I'm glad l'm not living next to them. All you guys come up with the best photo's etc. Where and the hell do you get them from?
Now tell me this, do you guys have to much time on your hands or what?

The last time I had too much time on my hands, I decided to see if I could swallow a golf ball.

Mate, what a fantastic sign!!!! I'm glad l'm not living next to them. All you guys come up with the best photo's etc. Where and the hell do you get them from?
Now tell me this, do you guys have to much time on your hands or what?

Time? What's that? I have a two year old.

The last time I had too much time on my hands, I decided to see if I could swallow a golf ball.

Success?

Success?

Partial. I managed to get the ball down, but a few hours later I started reflecting on the wisdom of swallowing a golf ball. So, just to be on the safe side, I went to the hospital and waited in the Emergency area to see a doctor. Gawd I musta waited for 8 hours there to see a doctor.

Nestor you are an absolute classic:)!! The last time l had time on my hands my wife got pregnant!

Well, who knows. Maybe it is one of mine.

Does the baby look anything like me?

PlanNine_10.jpg

That's my driver's license picture. Those driver's license pictures always
make a person look like they just finished killing a bus load of school children.

And I didn't kill any that day.

Last edited:
Nestor, do you really look like Tor Johnson? That would be pretty cool.

Uncle Knackers:

Last night on the TV show "The Nature of Things" they said that as a result of generations of breeding with salt water crocodiles, some Australians that live along the north coast are able to open their mouths so wide that their heads turn inside out.

I was just wondering if that same breeding is resulting in salt water crocs along the north coast that have pinkish lips?

He11 no.

Tor Johnson shaves his eyebrows.

I don't.

If those are shaved, I would hate to see them unshaven.

Uncle Knackers:

Last night on the TV show "The Nature of Things" they said that as a result of generations of breeding with salt water crocodiles, some Australians that live along the north coast are able to open their mouths so wide that their heads turn inside out.

I was just wondering if that same breeding is resulting in salt water crocs along the north coast that have pinkish lips?

As a scientist, I'm going to have to say that is what's happening.

OK, I'm going to start marketing a lipstick for crocodiles. It'll be ordinary lipstick, but mounted on the end of a long pole so that you can apply lipstick to your crocodile from a safe distance.

giant_crocodile-80.jpg

"I ate the last person who tried to put cheap lipstick on me."

I would like to invest in your lipstick for alligators on a stick invention. Unless it's just lipstick just taped or tied to the end of the stick, in which case I own that patent.

Nope, it's waterproof lipstick SCREWED to the end of a long straight pole. That way, it can be used in Florida for aligators and in the rest of the continent for zoo animals like lions, tigers and polar bear.

And the pole would be an accessory so that the lipstick could be used in close quarters for domesticated farm animals and livestock. Who knows, lipstick may be the next big thing in animal husbandry.

lipstick01.jpg

"As every madam knows, you have to look good to command a high price."

Last edited:
Nestor, where did you get that pic at? It looks very similar to someone I dated in college. Hey don't judge me it was a very confusing time of my life.

Back