Recommend an economical power washer

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thapranksta

Home DIY Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking for an economical pressure washer that can be used to at least scrub my deck. If anyone has a recommendation or alternate to a traditional pressure washer, please advise.

Thanks.

I am just basically looking for the cheapest pressure washer(s) that will work for the purpose of at least cleaning my deck. With that said I dont have a price range. By "economical", I mean it it is good bang for your buck. Hope that makes sense.

inspectorD, your link doesn't seem to work. :)

Edit: Well actually it does. Clicking on it doesn't pull up the right page for some reason though. I had to copy and paste it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Last edited:
inspectorD, your link doesn't seem to work. :)

Edit: Well actually it does. Clicking on it doesn't pull up the right page for some reason though. I had to copy and paste it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Well that is interesting. I think it may have to do with a site locator. meaning when I hit the link, my local store pops up.
Oh well, at least you found the washer, and it did a great job, I was actually suprised.:)

Back