what to do?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grass is overrated anyway. A big drain on natural resources and very little return in Oxygen.

Problem (as I understand it) with desertscaping is it tends to bring the desert critters close to where you live. maybe a rock garden?

I have all the parts for a pond sitting at my office from a job I did a while back tearing one out for a guy who was tired of maintenance. It's a thought.

Go big or go home...wait... you are... Ok, so get the bar bigger...

desert-landscape-design-425.jpg

P1010029_1-300x225.jpg

I like that first one, if I didn't already have the bar built I would redesign the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

Still saying a water feature and incorporate a fire pit in the mix somewhere, if you are allowed to have them.

We are. I was thinking of taking that double sided fireplace that I tore out of the house and build it in the back yard?

The reason the lawn sucked was the dogs. I do know one if my dogs would think it was his personal pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

I'm afraid if I sat at your pink picnic table, I'd be uncomfortable...

I'm afraid if I sat at your pink picnic table, I'd be uncomfortable...

If you sat at the end on the turf it would be the perfect height, but if the sun was out you would be very uncomfortable. :help:

Nice job Chris. :clap:

Latest posts

Back