Need a product to help make my bathtub non slip

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrrobinson

Reaction score
I have a rental property in another state and my new tenants are complaining that the bathtubs are too slippery. I have had multiple renters before this family and haven’t had any complaints yet, but none the less I need to try and fix the situation so that I continue to receive rent on time each month and make sure they don’t try and pull any cockamamie slip-and-fall liability suits against me. Other than the usual solution of shower mats, is there a product I can get to help make their bathtub non slip?

My boyfriend's brother used the Johnny Grip treatment a while back for his tile floors and recommends it. He says it can be used in the bathtub too.

I just ordered them some and I am having it shipped to the property. I'll let you know what happens when they get it.

My tenants called me today and said they used it and it worked great. I'm glad it was easy enough that I didn't have to travel to do it for them. Thank you! :)

Latest posts

Back