Replacement battery/charger for Campbell Hausfield

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swimmer_spe

Reaction score
I have a Campbell Hausfeld cordless tool set.

The charger will not charge any of the batteries. The batteries look similar to other brands. Does anyone know who makes them and if I can use another brand's charger/battery?

I cannot source a charge.

There's no model#, or voltage mentioned.
I just Googled Campbell Hausfield battery's and lots of sites came up.
I'd be surprised if another company's battery's would fit.

I have a Campbell Hausfeld cordless tool set.

The charger will not charge any of the batteries. The batteries look similar to other brands. Does anyone know who makes them and if I can use another brand's charger/battery?

I cannot source a charge.

It's hard to tell from the photos available, because they do not show how the battery engages the tool.

However, if there is one that matches, depth is important as well as you may have to secure it in the tool with DUCT tape, because of different clamping.

Thrift stores often have old chargers. I just had an old 12v battery re built $50

I have been looking and can't find anything. That is why I am trying to figure out what other brands match.

So, did you ask the contact information for the wholesaler at the special services desk?

Another ave. is to contact their corporate office.

With the effort it may be easier and cheaper to just get a new set of tools. Alternatively you can open up the battery housing and see what sort of cells it uses (these things usually use multiple self contained and sealed battery units). These can usually be bought pretty cheaply on ebay so you can try rebuilding it yourself.

With the effort it may be easier and cheaper to just get a new set of tools. Alternatively you can open up the battery housing and see what sort of cells it uses (these things usually use multiple self contained and sealed battery units). These can usually be bought pretty cheaply on ebay so you can try rebuilding it yourself.

I have another set of tools.

The bigger issue is the charger. It does not work.

Latest posts

Back