pot filler

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you boil a lot of water, I guess. You still have to lug the pot over to the sink to empty it. If you aren't remodeling the kitchen and the stove isn't near a water line you're gift *MAY* lead to a much bigger project.

I loved my pot filler at my old house. I never used it, but it sure looked cool!

I think you are adding more things that will need to be fixed some day.
What he said. Plus what Sparky said about having to lug the pot of water eventually anyway.

If it's hard to fill pots at your kitchen sink because the faucet doesn't arch around high enough or something, I recommend just replacing the faucet with something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Votamuta-Commercial-Pull-Down-Kitchen-Sprayer/

Mine reaches far enough I can place a pot next to the sink and fill it. I love having it, easily the best upgrade I made on my house.

We just rebuilt our entire kitchen. My wife had to have a gas stove and of coarse, that had to have a pot filler. She loves it and I have to admit, being next to the coffee pot does make it handy for filling the coffee pot. There doesn't seem to be a water saver in it either. I can fill the coffee pot three times faster with the pot filler than I can with the new faucet in the sink.

We just rebuilt our entire kitchen. My wife had to have a gas stove and of coarse, that had to have a pot filler. She loves it and I have to admit, being next to the coffee pot does make it handy for filling the coffee pot. There doesn't seem to be a water saver in it either. I can fill the coffee pot three times faster with the pot filler than I can with the new faucet in the sink.

They may not have the same flow restrictions that a faucet in a sink has. Since unless you want a big mess you can't just let it run like you can a faucet with a sink and drain below.

They may not have the same flow restrictions that a faucet in a sink has. Since unless you want a big mess you can't just let it run like you can a faucet with a sink and drain below.
I always have the pot in my hand, so that probably won't happen. As for filling post, I leave that to she who can cook. And/or "She who must be obeyed"

Back