What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot coffee watching the end of last nights rain storm pass. it was a real gully washer.

The coffee I ran out of Tim Hortons so 75% Tim's and 25% hazelnut Hmmmm not bad.

I like Tim Hortons coffee. Can't get it here, guess I'll have to get swmbo to pick some up when she visits her parents next month.

I like Tim Hortons coffee. Can't get it here, guess I'll have to get swmbo to pick some up when she visits her parents next month.

For a long time they stayed on their side of the lake, but maybe 15 years ago they opend a shop in Erie and are now all over the place and moving south. Great food as well.

i aint say'n but its good

drink 001.JPG

been up all night, feels like its real late, pm your address some time, i'll send a Christmas card

I think there are 2 houses that don't have lawn service on my street, I'm to cheap to pay someone to cut my yard.

Ice water and a slice of lemon here as well. The little woman started a 40 day diet 2 weeks ago and the spin off has been shrinking me as well and one of the big things we cut out is drinking almost anything except water, tea and coffee.

As a side note we discovered something amazing if you cook in a ceramic coated no stick pan you don’t need any oil and the food tastes as good if not better with a few drops of water. All the meat is going on the grill instead of adding fat to a pan we are grilling some of it out. The other thing I learned is paprika tastes amazing on everything.

Thanks for the father’s day wish and right back at all the dads.

Today is my birthday and Father's Day. I had water and one light beer with dinner. Took four days and went to San Diego and played golf and sat by the pool. It was more of recovery for work tomorrow than celebration today.

Happy Birthday Chris,,

the la meeting...
that sucks Chris, i remember my corp of engineers days.

we would have a meeting, to schedule a meeting,for the prep of a meeting to a meeting

and the damn meetings were always about 10 useless minutes long. because before the start of the meeting

another meeting would be called to reschedule the original meeting.

if you have ever done corp work,you know that thi.s post is true,

I think we need to schedule a meeting to discuss when would be a good time to discuss this post on meetings

Last edited:
Back