Greetings from Idaho

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amberteurism

Reaction score
Hello,

I joined the forum because I have been doing a few projects around my house and could definitely use some help and a good place to ask questions when they arise. My name is Amber and I live in Idaho with my husband, son, dog, and our chickens/ducks. We have a decent little place here in a great area. I was in the Navy for 8 years and now I am a full-time student at Boise State University. I am attending the Radiologic Sciences program and hope to move on to PA after that. Anyway, that's a little about me. Now to go post some questions!!

Thanks for the welcome! I figured I would post a few before and afters of some things I have done so far. Feel free to criticize or whatever, I'm a newbie :)
Just recently repainted the kitchen - still a work in progress actually -see painting section for my questions (PLEASE!) :D
I also finished our kitchen cabinets since we bought the untreated oak cabinets over a year ago and figured it was time to do something about it. They look...okay, I think. I am also working on refinishing an antique bench for my son's room. Only a few more days left of winter break so I guess I better get on it! So very glad I found this forum as I think it will be making these projects a whole lot easier!

old new kitchen.jpg

photo 2 (8).jpg

old bathroom.jpg

new bathroom.jpg

Welcome to the best DIY site on the web ... Nice people here who know how to do it all. Well, some people know a lot about a few things and others know a little about a lot of things and others just lie. :D

Anyway, keep sending pics, asking questions, and using the "Like" option when you get good help!

BOISE.jpg

Latest posts

Back