What are you wearing right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normal pants. No overeating last night.

Pajama bottoms and a long sleeve shirt. It got cold again down here in Texas.

I want to. I would be going solo though. I don't think the wife and kids could handle it.

[FONT=&quot]The usual lazing-at-home attire right now, my husband’s shirt and a PJ bottom. :)[/FONT]

Absolutely freezing here in Yorkshire, so i'm wearing about 4 layers even though i'm sat on my sofa! :banana:

Nope, not me.

Today I'm in a long sleeve with a flannel and jeans. It's cold out.

Pajamas. I don't think I'm going to change today.

Pants, button up shirt. No shoes, no socks.

Shorts, Hawaiian shirt and sandals.

I am inside (70F) and it is 90F outside. - Waiting for the humidity and storms to come someday soon.

Dick

Shorts and a tee shirt, also 70 inside and over 100 outside. Waiting for the moving van so I can get the hell out of this hell!

Cover-all as per the safety rules, 87 degrees, right between the river and the golf coarse. If the balls don't get you the sceeters will.:rolleyes:

It's raining, so I'm wearing galoshes and nothing else. My neighbors hate me. I think I'm prepared.

No they can't. More of the same today. I wonder if they will call the cops? New neighbors so I'm unsure.

Wearing Shorts and a Tshirt, waiting a few more minutes before I go out and work on my smoker to annoy my neighbors.

It's raining, so I'm wearing galoshes and a rain coat.

Back