What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bud: You should be happy to hear, the northern hemisphere as had it's warmest winter ever.

Well it was pretty warm this morning it was 30 F when I walked the dog. About 2 inches of fresh snow overnight and its really coming down hard right now. Quite a pretty morning the trees are all flocked with snow. All the photographers will be out this morning as there will be some pretty landscapes as the sun comes up.

I’m putting the blame for this warm winter right where it belongs with our neighbors to the north in Canada. Years ago I said they put the Rocky Mountains running the wrong direction who’s idea was it to run them north and south when clearly east and west right across the USA Canada border would have been much better.

If this rate of snow could keep up all week we could be back in the snow contest. Looks like 5th or 6th place this year.

We haven’t seen anything new of the black bear that’s been hanging around. The state just put up a sign out front saying “bare left” so I think that took care of him.

BearLeft.jpg

LOL......was it to hot in here today? LOL

What a glorious weekend it actually reached 70 midday yesterday and again today. Stuff is popping up out of the ground finally. One advantage I guess in living in the cold climate with the hard winters is when spring finally gets here it’s really special. Did I mention it was :):D SUNNY! :D:)

I guess that's the bad thing about living in Florida. We have nothing to look forward to!:)

I"m not into Beaches; but the Bikini's are a nice touch. The way I know Spring is here is when the grass needs mowing again. Seems like it jumped up a foot last weekend.

About 29 degrees here at my mountain house. Taking off in a few hours to head up north for some turkey hunting.

You boys have fun...I'm headed down to the Outter Banks Tomorrow to an 8 bedroom house on the beach ... for a week... CYA!!:beer:

Back