Hello HR Talkers!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMHbob

Veteran Rehabber
Reaction score
Having read many posts over the last few months, I decided to join this forum and try to give something back. I have been rehabbing houses for the last 3 years and learned a lot about dealing with subs, inspectors, materials and tools. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute some of this experience to this community.

Having read many posts over the last few months, I decided to join this forum and try to give something back. I have been rehabbing houses for the last 3 years and learned a lot about dealing with subs, inspectors, materials and tools. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute some of this experience to this community.

You don't have that board strecher I've been missing, do you?

Oh.. and welcome to House Repair Talk.;)

I lost mine 3 years ago. But I still keep cutting the lumber and it is too short.

Thanks for the welcoming comments.....

Welcome Bob. I checked out your blog (nice :))
I am a blog reader junkie.
Looking forward to learning from you.

DIYmom,
Thanks for the complement. I just published a product review on my blog for Trafficmaster Allure vinyl plank flooring sold at Home Depot (I don't work for HD. I rehab houses full time.) Hope you and other readers find it useful.

Back