Hobbies other than home repair.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great idea, lets see some pics when you get er done. I myself am going to attempt to fix some model boats my dad didn't get finished. This shoud be interesting LOl

Daryll, good ta see ya back,:D
Yeah, I'll get some pictures out soon, after the rain stops round here.
You can test em out here.....Just make em float.:clap:

in no particular order...

podcasting
hunting
geocaching
home theater
technology
woodworking
camping
shooting
politics
Motorcycle riding

Last edited:
I don't hunt too much but that's my most recent 'hobby'. I went for whitetail last weekend. Lets just say there is still room in the freezer and my butcher may need to find other work! ;) Perhaps this weekend I'll have some success if I can get back into the stand.

I used to shoot trap weekly but when I moved it became less convenient. I may pick it up again in the spring.

I would like to someday shoot high-power. I had the privilege of officiating at the national high-power matches at camp perry a few years ago and that got me interested.

Other than that I plink and occasionally do pistol. I tried doing PPC but I'm not coordinated enough to think time, cover, target and movement all at the same time.

Never enough time or money unfortunately.

i fool with a lot of things but i'm not very good at any of them.

besides the house and home projects, i like fooling with pontiac fieros, but i'm not the mechanic i need to be to really do what i want.

i got a motorcycle last year, after not riding for about 20 years. caught a deal and decided it was time.

guitars some. i can amuse myself for maybe 15-20 minutes, anyone listening would be amused for about 14-19 minutes less time.

bicycles. something i did when i was younger and came back to about 4 years back. i've learned to weld since the last time i played with them so i tend to hang out on custom bike forums and make myself weird bikes. my favorite and my motorcycle

Picture175.jpg

Picture177.jpg

im just starting with the DIY, but among other interest that I enjoy are reading and every dose of sports just as long as it makes me sweat :D

Last edited:
My hobbies change with my mood and the seasons.

Today they are in no order:
1. Genealogy (15,000 names on my grand children's trees).
2. Photography and photo restoration.
3. Fishing, depending on the location, season and access(getting old).
4. Engineering activities.
5. A little "work" in damage recovery.
6. Travel (trying get to 50 countries only 8 to go.).
7. History.

Dick

Anything that has to do with sports I love, esp. football. Also enjoy spending time with the family and going to movies.

I have so many hobbies other than home repair stuffs..
like:
Playing games on computer
Surfing internet
Playing sports
Hanging out
Swimming
and many more.. :)

i'm into dogs (if you can't tell) i have 2 labs. i like community events, going out to eat, and being lazy! i'm a TV junkie.

Latest posts

Back