Why do you work so hard?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's just a learned habit that we were all taught. work hard and good things will happen...

it's just a learned habit that we were all taught. work hard and good things will happen...

I wouldn't really say its a learned habit. Humans have been "working" since the dawn of time, we just weren't getting paid for it except for the whole survival thing.

I wouldn't really say its a learned habit. Humans have been "working" since the dawn of time, we just weren't getting paid for it except for the whole survival thing.

I do believe you are correct... working hard is a habit. Unfortunely, so is NOT working hard...

I just had a job where I got paid a lot to do just about nothing.
There was plenty to do but the owner of the company just wanted me to sit in the office.
I hated it. My granddad told me long ago I could careless what you pay me to use the wrong end of an ax, I want to see the chips fly.

Working hard is easy when you love what you do. I am a competitive person by nature, I don't like to be outdone. So I work hard to be the best. The paycheck helps, of course.

Working hard is easy when you love what you do. I am a competitive person by nature, I don't like to be outdone. So I work hard to be the best. The paycheck helps, of course.

If your doing something that you love doing, then you will never work a day in your life. That's the way I choose to look at it. And I agree with the post above me, I would rather not get paid then get paid to sit around twiddling my thumbs for 8 hours. I hate being bored and getting paid for nothing. I want that feeling that I actually earned this pay check if you get what I'm saying.

I work hard to support myself and take pride in what I do. Go hard or go home

Yeah I agree , sounds good! Well for me I work harder cox I want to achieve my dreams faster! yeah!!

Why I work so hard! Its because I done so much for others, my parents, and got nothin for it in the long run cause I was too young to know what I was doing. So all I can do to help my little lone self and keep it in my knowhow benefits that long run aforementioned. Sad, but true!

Back