Nestors New Club

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldognewtrick

In memory of
Reaction score
Nestor just contacted me and asked if I would post a link to his new Canadien Bikers Club he has started. You will need to contact him about the dues, iniation fees and meeting schedule. He said this has really taken of BIG up north and would like all of us at House Repair Talk to be on the charter of the first offically sanctioned USA club.

Thanks Nestor for thinking so much of us to include us in your select group.

Floridab1.jpg

Yeah, I thought I'd post pics of the members so far:

Huh-Hunh.jpg

This is John Hunh. He said he'd join my club if I promised to be his friend.

Nerd.jpg

This is Myron Smyrdyatchyk, a friend since grade school. When my sister told my mom that I smoked a cigarette one day after school in grade 6, I handcuffed her to Myron.

Monkey_piss.jpg

And, this is Jason Davidson. Sometimes Jason does some pretty strange things.

Anyone else wanna join?

Last edited:
...but you forgot to mention the cool House Repair Talk Forum Tattoo you get for joining.

Hey that second guy looks a lot like InspestorD. No, nevermind, Inspesters pocket protecter has more pens and pencils.

My daughter saw the monkey pic. I think she's scared for life now! LOL!!

My daughter saw the monkey pic. I think she's scared for life now!

Tell your daughter that picture was "Photoshopped". I expect it started off as a picture of someone drinking wine out of a wineskin or water out of a canteen. Someone then replaced the wineskin or canteen with a monkey, and so it no longer looks like wine or water that's being consumed.

(You can tell the photo was 'shopped cuz the monkey fur under and over the fingers of the man's right hand doesn't look right. Also, a real monkey in that situation would be trying to grip something with his right hand for stability. In this case the monkey isn't even trying to grab onto the man's wrist or shirt sleeve. So, when the picture of the monkey was taken, the monkey didn't feel like he was in a precarious position.)

And, of course, one of the Club Rules of my new club is that none of the members make a habit of drinking monkey urine. We don't want our members to have bad breath, and monkey urine is a principal cause of bad breath in central and southern Africa.

Inspector:

Sure you can join! But do you feel confident that you'd fit in well with the other members?

Last edited:
My daughter knows a photoshop pic from across the room; in fast she really kicks *** at photoshop that! I think it was the whole idea. :)

My daughter knows a photoshop pic from across the room; in fast she really kicks *** at photoshop that! I think it was the whole idea. :)

Yeah, I was reluctant to post that pic (cuz it's kinda gross), but I needed another example of the kind of guy you wouldn't want to spend your spare time with to showcase the club membership. It was late when I added that thread, and I didn't want to go looking in Google Images for another picture of a nerd or an oaf or whatever.

Sorry I ruined your daughter's lunch.

Last edited:
You loose one bet ...and your labeled for non membership. It wasn't even a monkey, it was a cammel backpack with habernero pepper water!! Those guy's!!
And my preist say's I can join as long as I keep it clean....to late for me I guess.:D

Well you guy's have fun motorin around...see ya on the trails>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>]]]]]]]>>>>>>>>>>>:D

Don't you "biker bad boys" need little trailers behind those things to carry your encyclopedias in?:)

InspectorD:

OK, you can join the club if you can answer these skill testing questions:

1. Why is a giraffe's neck so long?

2. When geese fly north for the summer, they fly in a "V" formation with one arm of the V longer than the other. Why is that?

3. Spell the word "IQ".

Last edited:
You mean, like this:

rhino%20bobbybilt%20kaz-usa%20tricycles%20scooters%20wagons%20%20mobility%20scooter%20trailer.jpg

That'd be cool. We could call ourselves the "Rebels" and wear leather jackets and use VO5 in our hair and hang out with girls that swear and everything. I can see it now... dozens of us riding down the highway in a pack at 10 miles per hour yelling "Mind your own business, son!" at all the cars that honk.

First thing they teach you in biker school...don't answer no stinkin questions, so again...I'm out.
But if you guy's are swearin and ridin down the road with a big gun salute...I may just try to join again. Maybe if you get to see just how cool I am with my new ride.....

0455_RedneckWheelchair.jpg

1. Why is a giraffe's neck so long?

2. When geese fly north for the summer, they fly in a "V" formation with one arm of the V longer than the other. Why is that?

3. Spell the word "IQ".

Thought I'd help you out inspectorD!

1. Their necks have to be that long so it will reach their heads.
2. There are more geese in the longer arm of the V.
3. Eye-que.

InspectorD:
If you could get spiked tracks for that thing, you could use it to aerate lawns.
And terrorize gophers.

Latest posts

Back